• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to here but not the business

Davidson Signs

Thought I'd pop in here first and introduce myself.

Name is Lisa. I've been in the sign business for about 10 years now. First I owned my own vinyl shop, sold that - got tired of doing it all myself, good help is hard to find :). Then I worked for my uncle who is a sign broker here in the Clearwater/St. Pete area. Went on maternity leave and now work for a family owned installation/service company. I've known this family since I started and actually like this end of it better.

Anything else....just ask
23.gif

Shovelhead

welcome home....from New Yawk.
I also work for a family-owned service-installation sign shop....
it's one, big, happy family.....most of the time.

Davidson Signs

welcome home....from New Yawk.
I also work for a family-owned service-installation sign shop....
it's one, big, happy family.....most of the time.
LOL yeah. Ours really gets into the family though. Dad holds the license, son is service manager, mom does the bookkeeping, daughter (whom has since passed) did all the scheduling, etc., one grandson runs a truck and another grandson runs one of the other trucks.

I feel a bit left out...for the most part.:biggrin:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome for PA...................

If ya feel left out.... ask them to adopt you...............Then you'll probably work for nothing !! :Big Laugh

hilltop

65??? man oh man 65 sounds good to me. we're at 28 today but i see no snow flakes, snow is on tap for Friday...Hey...welcome eh !
:Canada 2:

hilltop

Well, once i get in to work from shoveling my driveway brushing off the car, de-icing my pathway, I'll email you some...lol