• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to me VJ-1324

Subysti

So I got a good deal on a VJ-1324. Printer in great shape, new extra 440ml inks, software and manuals. Well...... after trying to install the software it wants an activation code for the flexisign which the seller gave me but it seems this is an online thing now and he is still using with his new 1624x. I've read posts on here of people not liking flexi anymore so what are my options and what do I need for RIP software and drivers? Seems I can't do anything yet. thanks.

Subysti

Thanks for the reply Wayne. I will try that. It just seems really stupid to me that after paying thousands of dollars for a printer, supplies etc etc I now have to pay $60 a month just to use my own printer. Is there no software i can buy to drive the printer? I already use coreldraw for design and signmaster software for the cutter and layouts and now I need something else??

mark galoob

If you bought the printer with the software included, it’s no big deal to pay flexi a couple hundred and switch over the license fee to your name. Original owner should allow that. If not you can buy older copies of flexi from people and have the license switched same way.

Flexi 19 is very robust...I have been using it for awhile and am very happy w it. I pay the monthly fee and I’d say it’s well worth the expense. I can call anytime for help and get it