• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to Signs101

GBS

GBS-Mark
Hi all,

New to Signs101. Some might consider me an old hand in sign industry. Never to old to learn and willing to share experiences. I've been visiting the forum for a few years, and made a late decision to make time to become a member of community that offers a wealth of experience to a forum with common interest.

I can't use the excuse I'm too busy any longer - "It’s not enough to be busy ... The question is: what are we busy about?" Henry David Thoreau

Reveal1

Welcome to signs 101. Coincidentally, I'm an occasional visitor to Largo/Clearwater where family has resided for a long while, nice area.

GBS

GBS-Mark
Nice area between Shawnee and Mark Twain. I've been on Ore Haul Rd more than a few times. Normally this time year, Clearwater beach is a regular get-away, unfortunately they shut down the beaches.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Join the best sign forum in the world. Not much going on sign-wise, but it's still a good place to come and discuss. Ya might wanna consider joining the 'premium' section as a better level of discussion takes place there, although not that much lately.