Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to Signs101

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by GBS, Mar 30, 2020.

1. GBS

GBS GBS-Mark

Dec 27, 2017
    Largo, Florida
    Hi all,

New to Signs101. Some might consider me an old hand in sign industry. Never to old to learn and willing to share experiences. I've been visiting the forum for a few years, and made a late decision to make time to become a member of community that offers a wealth of experience to a forum with common interest.

I can't use the excuse I'm too busy any longer - "It’s not enough to be busy ... The question is: what are we busy about?" Henry David Thoreau

Tags:
  2. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    :welcome: TO :signs101smilie:

3. GBS

GBS GBS-Mark

Dec 27, 2017
    Largo, Florida
    Thank you.

4. Reveal1

Reveal1 Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Cape Girardeau, MO
    Welcome to signs 101. Coincidentally, I'm an occasional visitor to Largo/Clearwater where family has resided for a long while, nice area.

5. GBS

GBS GBS-Mark

Dec 27, 2017
    Largo, Florida
    Nice area between Shawnee and Mark Twain. I've been on Ore Haul Rd more than a few times. Normally this time year, Clearwater beach is a regular get-away, unfortunately they shut down the beaches.

6. The Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee Major Contributor

:welcome: 2 :signs101smilie:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Join the best sign forum in the world. Not much going on sign-wise, but it's still a good place to come and discuss. Ya might wanna consider joining the 'premium' section as a better level of discussion takes place there, although not that much lately.

8. FireSprint.com

FireSprint.com Merchant Member

Welcome!

9. GBS

GBS GBS-Mark

Dec 27, 2017
    Largo, Florida
    Thank you.