• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to Signs101

Left Coast

hey all,

My name is Pete from Kelowna, BC and I guess it was time to introduce myself. I ve been just reading posts and learning for the last few weeks under a different name. But now my Biz name has become official so here comes the intro.

I have 4 years prior experiance in sign making using a gerber edge way back in 1999. Mainly back then the shop i worked at did a lot of race graphics and automotive design. Rather than go that route, machine wise I ve invested in a Versacamm 540V and Royal Sovereign Lamainator.

Hopefully I can get back up to speed quickly. :) Ever since I left doing graphic design way back when, ive wanted to get back into it as an owner and so here she goes. This forum seems to have some amazing people on it so i do hope I can use some of your knowledge as i learn once again and perhaps share some of mine.

I finally decided on a logo design I like for myself ( always the hardest logo to design is your own i find ) and crits would be much enjoyed to see if i still have "it" somewhat hahaha.

Cheers

Petey, Rage Graphics

Attachments

• rageweb.jpg
    rageweb.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 125

high impact

Pete,

Very wise choice on equipment. You will be happy with your investment. Thanks for the intro!

I think the logo is ok for the crowd you are targeting. You'll get some some good crits here...GOOD LUCK AND WELCOME!

Ken

Hi Petey, welcome from Beautiful BC..I'm about 1 1/2 hrs north of you..at Shuswap Lake. I know Kelowna is booming, so you should do well. Cheers!
Ken