• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to Site, Hello all!

CribIt

Hi folks, I've been "doin" signs for the past 10 years out of my refurbished corncrib, hence the name Cribworks Signs & Stuff. I'm located in the Northern Illinois community of Winnebago. It's just a hair bigger than a motorhome.

I've been a printer for 26 years and this just sorta sprung from there.
I stick to the basic stuff and have done quite well at it over the years. I'm continuously amazed at how many sign shops are out there, yet when I talk to a potential customer they act like they didn't know any existed!

I don't do any blasting or airbrush work, though I'd love to learn it. That's the main reason I'm here - to learn.

First up is to redesign my name/logo. I'm not losing the Cribworks part,as it's pretty well known in the area, but I think it would better serve me to emphasize the Signs & Stuff more prominently than the name so it will read more like Signs & Stuff by Cribworks. Maybe then ladies won't stop me and ask if I can refurbish their old babycrib!
Let me know what you think.

Lookin forward to learning more and sharing my knowledge of the sign biz.

Replicator

welcome.png