• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to the board...Glad to to be here!

ToddM.

Hi, I'm Todd and I just discovered these forums a few days ago. I'm very excited about all the information and great people that I've seen so far!

I've been doing vinyl lettering from my home for a few years now, mainly small decals and racecar lettering. I have a 30 inch Ioline cutter and Signlab software, which I'm very happy with.

This year, I started a new job with a sign company and I've already learned a ton. Besides fine tuning my techniques, I've also been able to pick up on the pricing and business side of the industry.

I'm 26 years old and after spending my whole life wondering what direction I should go, I've finally realized that the sign business is the career path I need to follow. I think everyone has that moment when they realize the thing they are really good at, and I think I've found my calling. I've constructed signs over the past few months that I never thought I'd be able to handle, many of them completely on my own, and it feels really good! :thumb: lol

So anyways...I'm sure I'll be calling on many of you for advice and hopefully I can even help some of you sometime. Happy SignMaking!

Todd

Ken

Hi Todd. Welcome from Beautiful BC.
I think you've a got a great attitude for this.
Good luck!
Ken

wingman

Nothing better than doing something you love. Welcome from The Great White North.:Canada 2:

PS. Apr. 19/07 SNOW