• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to the Forum

Thyll

Hello Everyone,

My name is Tom and I own and operate a vinyl wall decal business. After graduating from Clemson University in SC with a degree in Graphic Communications I sold offset commercial printing for 10 years. Now I am following my dream of being an entrepreneur. I run a QE60 24 inch plotter from Sign Warehouse and have an older Graphtech as well for back up. I am here for technical production knowledge, software help, design help as well as any advice on how to increase traffic to my website.

Thanks,

Tom

rparsons

Welcome

Welcome from the Atl. My nephew is dying to go to Clemson. I think it has more to do with their win this weekend.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Welcome from Michigan. From one "trep" to another, I would suggest you hit the pavement and begin your marketing campaign in your own back yard and then move onward from that.

How's your business plan? I tried to go for years without one, and it's not the easiest....seriously, it can be your best friend.

JB