• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to the Forum!

PSPVinyls

First off, I want to say that I'm so glad a forum like this exists.
I started my business back in 2002 when I just graduated from high school. Set up a nice shop in the basement of my parent's house.
I balanced the business and college where I got my masters degree in Visual Communications. (fancy word for graphic design)
I went all year round so I got the 4 years in only 2. Although I really wish I could have stayed longer I liked it that much XD
Can't say the same thing for high school though.

Anyhoo, my shop is now in a business center. Rent is a bit tough but I'm getting through it. Actually I am in charge of all the sign work for all the businesses in the area, so if they raise my rent I raise my prices XD

SignManiac

Welcome to the nut house. Do you have any portfolio pieces you would care to share? I'd love to see what's being taught in schools today and how it relates to the sign profession.

W

www.esigns.com

Welcome to a great forum! There is a wealth of information contained here and with the talent and knowledge pool that exists between the combined members, in my opinion there is not a sign related problem or challenge that can not be solved with their help.