• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to the forums, Vancouver, WA...

jinx

Hey everyone. I found this forum when doing some research on a problem I was having with my current plotter. I have to say I am impressed with the wealth of knowledge here.

I run a side business in Vancouver, WA doing signs with my Dad. It's been fun - he has also invested in a ShopBot PRT Alpha CNC, which has allowed us to do quite a few cool things. I have past experience from working at a local sign shop for a couple years, and my Dad has extensive machining/manufacturing experience which is great for the CNC. Together we are a good team, and it's nice to get to do projects with my Dad!

Anyways, this looks like a solid forum, and already helped me make a couple decisions!

~Luke

high impact

I'm jealous...I love when I work with my son. I always have wished my dad and I could have worked together. Enjoy that while you have it.

Welcome!

ChiknNutz

'sup...just north of Seattle! I've been wanting one of those Shopbots for a while....how you guys like it so far? What kind of projects are you using it for?