• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to the HP latex printer family, so I have what may be a silly question.

RoCo

So far we're really liking the new 360 we installed a little while ago. But my question is this: If I send multiple files to the printer (like for a bus wrap) why does the printer dry, pause, and reset as if I only sent a single panel? The 6-7 inches of material and 2 minutes or so between every panel adds up over the span of printing a couple of dozen panels. Is there any way to change this setting or is that just the way it's designed?

Kwiksigns

wookie
you can change the setting to feed no material at the end and only a .5" in the beginning... But you have to nest them if you dont want it to restart... If you send each panel individually, you are sending each one individually.... The printer does not automatically nest files...

Asuma01

What rip are you using? It sounds like a setting you should be messing with in the rip. Not the actual printer.

FrankW

Instead of sending the jobs one after each other, try to nest. It is no difference as long as the jobs are as wide as the media, but they will be handled as one job.