• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to the Printing Game and Need Some Help..

Marlboro Man

Hello All,

Seems I signed up here a while back and lost track of the site, but I recently purchased an used Mutoh Falcon Outdoor 62 and need some help from this forum.

This unit looks in fantastic shape and had an error code when the seller got it due to the heads being locked. After freeing that up, he got an error that had to do with there not being any ink cartridges in the unit.

When I had the unit shipped here, I sent it directly to a company that is endorsed to work on Mutoh's to have it flushed, tweaked and tuned up to get it ready to work. This is where my problem begins. This company says that they flushed the machine and put in new ink cartridges which they charged me for but told me that after flushing, the machine didn't print when the inks were installed. I asked what the error code was as I was able to get a manual from Mutoh and I would be able to look it up. All they said was that when the problem came up they called Mutoh and were told that it needed a mainboard. They never told me what the error code was and when I called again to find out, they couldn't remember.

I have since purchased a set of flush cartridges and am getting ready to go step by step from the manual and see what I can find out. If there is anyone out there that could offer suggestions etc. it would be much appreciated.:help