• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to the site.... from the Pacific NW Area

Columbia Signs

Vancouver Sign.... I know of them, but really don't know them well. I met Bruce a few times years ago when he owned it and spent some time with the new owners in Vegas at the ISA show last year. That's about as much as I know about them. I think the new owners name was Dick Miller.

Eh..... Vancouver Sign. Know them well.

Last edited:

Columbia Signs

So who runs Columbia Sign and Neon? I can't seem to find them on the web.

No, Cody, that's yet another sign shop with Columbia in their name. That shop was actually located in my town. They were "Columbia River Sign Company". And you're correct they are defunct now. They were swallowed up, or bought by, Vancouver Sign Co. down in your area.

flat rock stan

Welcome Cody!!! Glad to see you here at the right place! There are bunches of us in this area that hang out on signs101. I’m across the rivers in Beaverton. My primary business is called Alexia’s Window Tinting, had a shop in Vancouver about 10 years ago. We have been cutting vinyl several years and just started printing mainly for wraps this last winter. My son Duggan just joined the board this week! We need a cook out before this weather changes on us. Come see us next time you are in the area.
Stan
http://www.autowindowtinting.com