• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to the site

Auto Accents

Hi there, just heard about this forum from another automotive forum I am on. I have only had a quick look around but I am looking forward to learning alot from you all.

I am 40 years old, have been happily married for the past 17 going on 18 years and have 2 beautiful children. I have been in the business since 1988. Everything I have learned I have learned by trial and error (mostly error). I started out with a company some of you may or may not be familiar with, Trim-Line. I started out mainly in auto graphics. That was back in the day when we would lay out some vinyl on a vehicle and start cutting with our olfa...all custom graphics...never did 2 the same. Then I started adding lettering and signs. Over the past several years, as more and more...and cheaper and cheaper...competition moved in, I started focusing more on window tinting and the signs became a filler business. Now though, I want to start to grow the sign side of things. I have found a great artist to work with, and am looking forward to trying some new aspects of the business.

Of course, with new areas to explore, comes more trial and error. I am really hoping that, with the help of you pros, the trial and error will be more trial and less error. I will probably be driving some of you nuts with questions....but I hope you are patient. And likewise, I hope that I can be of some assistance to some of you in the auto graphic/factory graphic end of things.

Cheers all,
Ron

Auto Accents

thanx for the welcome everyone. I hope to be around for a while....for better or worse...lol.

btw....pete, from rage graphics..do you find there are many Canucks on the board?