• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to this side too

FrankW

Hello

I'm Frank from Switzerland. I run a little One-Man Company who sells and services Large Format Printers, Plotters and Software. I have registrated here to expand my possibilities of sharing experiences and knowledge. On the other hand, I like to train (and hopefully improve) my written english.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Hi Frank! I have fond memories of the week I spent in and around Biel during a 6 month vacation through Europe when I was in my 20's. I distinctly remember getting to use my German speaking capabilities extensively - as I recall German seems to be the main language of that city! I'll never forget seeing the Alps appear after a cloud cover passed from over them. I discovered I wasn't looking up high enough to see the tops. I'd much prefer to be where you are than here in the plains of north Texas.

FrankW

I'd much prefer to be where you are than here in the plains of north Texas.

I'm shure if you would live here you will be homesick to north texas :wink: . A lot of countries and cities looks nice if you'll be there for a holiday, but when you live there, you would manage an everyday life too with working, paying taxes and so on. I'm originally from germany, and even if I like to live in switzerland, I see my old home country and specially the area I come from (around Frankfurt) with totally other eyes than before.