• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New to this site...Jeff Ogden

jeff ogden

Thought I'd check out this site and wave a hand at the same time. It may take a little time to learn how to navigate.

I am a retired sign painter...still paint occasional stuff for my old customers. Have done lots of gold work and sandblasted signs in the past. I guess you could say I'm more "old school" than tech oriented. Like to do walldog meets when I can...always something new to learn. I've done my share of billboards and other large graphics in my time is why I like the walldog murals so much.

Hope to run into some old friends here.:wink:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya know, I was just thinking about your post........... went back and re-read it and I never knew a sign guy/gal could ever retire. I always thought you had to die to get out of this business............ :wink:

SignManiac

Hey Jeff, Bob here from Z-Hills. Knew you way, way, back in the day. Glad to see you're still above ground and kicking. I became old/new school you could say. The business today has lots of expensive new toys to play with :) Stop by for a visit if you ever get down my neck of the woods!

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome to a outstanding Signs101 & people.
Jeff ..Saw your name & went great, good to see some serious outstanding signs that you have done & do, remembers seeing your work in Signcraft & elsewhere.

Not sure if I've met ya at the Walldog meets Arcola & Kewanee but hope to see ya at Shipshewana.

jeff ogden

thanks for the welcome

Bob in Ztown...ru you still jumpimg out of airplanes?
Craig..thanks 4 the kind words.

I thank everyone around the world 4 the warm welcome.
...means alot 2 me. Hope 2 post some pics soon once I get more acqainted
with how this site works. (and learn how 2 spell)

I'm humbled by the fact that there are still alot of folks trying hard 2 do the
best work possible. I spent 2 hrs looking through the portfolio pages this
morning and I liked what I saw....especially what the Diaz family is doing.

Anyone who tries harder 2 do better at what they're doing has got my full respect,
no matter what it is..................

Jillbeans

Jeff! Where the heck have you been?
Roger DiNofa was asking about you when I saw him at the Walldog meet in Kewanee.
I'm hosting one here in Butler in 2016.
Glad to see you're still alive and kicking.
Love.....Jill

SignManiac

Bob in Ztown...ru you still jumpimg out of airplanes?
Craig..thanks 4 the kind words.

I thank everyone around the world 4 the warm welcome.
...means alot 2 me. Hope 2 post some pics soon once I get more acqainted
with how this site works. (and learn how 2 spell)

I'm humbled by the fact that there are still alot of folks trying hard 2 do the
best work possible. I spent 2 hrs looking through the portfolio pages this
morning and I liked what I saw....especially what the Diaz family is doing.

Anyone who tries harder 2 do better at what they're doing has got my full respect,
no matter what it is..................

Jeff I haven't jumped in years. Golf and motorcycle about all Im doing these days. Although I am thinking of starting up again. Mostly working in a lot of different areas. I keep challenging myself and just don't know when to quit :)

Want to make sure I get my money's worth out of this lifetime !

jeff ogden

Jillbeans..the hands downe panel queen

Very few people have ur enthusiasm ...and it's contagious...so thats why I am so glad 2c u alive and well. How many letterhead events have u hosted? I hope U keep on keepin on, for sure.

I go to a meet and plan a panel(1) way ahead of time...and U do 20 or more in the space of 2=3 days. That rocks my boat. Wish U all the best, and never stop painting.

Joe Crumley

Jeff, Good to see you still painting. Here's a photo of you from Mike Meyer's Winter Muster. We had a good time didn't we.Joe Crumley

Attachments

• Jeff at Mazzepa.jpg
    Jeff at Mazzepa.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 145

jeff ogden

joe from OK

Thanks for the memory...don't seem like 9 yrs. ago does it? That was Dale Manor's panel I believe and mine was next to it...was helping out on other panels cause it was 2 **** cold to go outside...:omg: Hope all is well with u.....

Joe Crumley

Jeff, Nine years just fades away. I'm still seeking my fortune in signs. Come to find out the fortune is in the work and having fun doing it. Still learning but missing the old Letterhead meets. We thought they would go on for ever. Hope you're doing well. Best wishes from all of us. Joe