• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Tony Stewart 14

SPORTDECALS2U

Would Anyone Know The Font Name Of The Number 14 For The New Tony Stewart Number. I'm Looking For The Font Of Stewart Haas Cnc As Well. I Can Send Pictures Of What It Is To Look Like If Anyone Can Help.

Thanx Im New To The Site- So Hello To Everyone

SPORTDECALS2U

thanx

Here is what i'm looking for!!

My project is to make a set of cornhole/bean bag toss game set! I'm donating them to my church for a 4 year old cancer charity/auction.

looking for the #14 font

font or just the lettering for the stewart haas racing logo

looking for vector image for the tsr- tony stewart racing, inc

i so appreciate and looking forward to working with you people.
thanx

Attachments

• stewarthaas.jpg
    stewarthaas.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 158
  • TONY STEWART 14.jpg
    TONY STEWART 14.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 137
  • tsr.bmp
    25.5 KB · Views: 206

Shovelhead

Here is what i'm looking for!!

My project is to make a set of cornhole/bean bag toss game set! I'm donating them to my church for a 4 year old cancer charity/auction.

looking for the #14 font

font or just the lettering for the stewart haas racing logo

looking for vector image for the tsr- tony stewart racing, inc

i so appreciate and looking forward to working with you people.
thanx

Cornhole??

SPORTDECALS2U

corn hole/ beanbag toss game boards

here is what i did for my set & my girlfriends father's set of boards

Attachments

• jr boards.jpg
    jr boards.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 136
  • stewart boards.jpg
    stewart boards.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 144

webguru

The biggest question should be, do you have a license to reproduce and profit from the race teams logos, Sponsor names, and driver sigs?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
So you are saying in an open forum that Tony Stewart signed your cornhole?

Awsome!

and welcome

wayne k
guam usa

TheSnowman

Not For Profit Gain. I Have Both Sets At My Beach House. Tony Autographed The Tony Stewart Set

I thought you said it was for an auction. We had a local school that wanted to raffle them off at a football game, only they wanted Cubs. I told them I wouldn't do it, because I didn't want it comin' back to bite me in the butt. If you do it for yourself, that's one thing, but I sure wouldn't get into sellin' them, rather it's for a non-profit group or not. I made one with the school mascot on it for them instead.

54warrior

I'm sure Tony could care less about a home-made cornhole set being auctioned off at a church to help benefit a 4 year old kid with cancer!!

rcook99

I'm sure Tony could care less about a home-made cornhole set being auctioned off at a church to help benefit a 4 year old kid with cancer!!

I agree with ya that he probably would not care but the big word HOME DEPOT at the top of the CORNHOLE:Big Laugh may cause a problem. We did some work for a new LOWES that was opening and we still required them to supply us with a letter of approval to use the LOWES logo.

No matter what the logo is used for you are much better off getting the needed approval from the owner of the logo. It will save you a lot of headaches:banghead: in the long run and probably your business also.

webguru

Not the point.

Would it be okay to rob a bank to pay medical bills for my child?
Or better yet, steal your designs and sell them because I have to pay bills for a childs hospital stay.

Theft is theft no matter how small, if for personal use like stated above, cool go for it.