• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Transit Connect just finished

SSG_SIGNS

Just got done with this one. These are easy to install except you can't get the damn door handles off. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Network Solutions (1).jpg
    Network Solutions (1).jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 108
  • Network Solutions (6).jpg
    Network Solutions (6).jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Network Solutions (5).jpg
    Network Solutions (5).jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 66

jfiscus

Rap Master
looks nice but the website is really hard to find; especially for a computer company. Did you just cut the oval out for the handle recesses?

Graphics.Atl

Just got done with this one. These are easy to install except you can't get the damn door handles off. Enjoy.

I am not sure how Ford is doing things, but the new Jeeps (and most Chrysler products) have moved to a more modular type door construction. Meaning the window regulator and latch mechanism come out as one piece (these have to come out to remove the door handles). It sure makes it easier to work on, that is after you figure out how to do it.

Brands Imaging

looks great...did you contour cut the recessed "window" area or bridge or direct feed?

either way...it looks great, nice clean design. not a lot of ink either!!

Craig Sjoquist

I LIKE IT ... good looking image and readable plus good layout

I always wonder why the area code a reference is the same as the rest of the phone number, making it harder to read & remember
in this case the websites ...www & com are smaller as a reference to the name, which is easier to read & remember

Brands Imaging

I always wonder why the area code a reference is the same as the rest of the phone number, making it harder to read & remember
in this case the websites ...www & com are smaller as a reference to the name, which is easier to read & remember

what does that even mean??

Mosh

Not to bag, and it might be the pic, but the Network Solutions looks like it is lower in the back, not level. I see this all the time with people who measure from the top, you need to go grom the center rib. LIS it might be the pic...Other than that looks great.

I think we are going to see more of these vans in America.

Nuagedesigns

On these vehicles it takes maybe an extra 5 minutes to remove and another 5 mins to reinstall door handels. Makes for a much cleaner install. Do search on the ford transit and you will find some write-ups here.

Sparky

Can I ask why you are removing door handles?

Hands/fingers/nails pulling up seams near a part that is used every time you need to get in, or take 5 minutes and remove the screw, then door handle, wrap in recess, pop it back in and re-insert the screw?

Easy decision!