• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new USTECH laminator 65" for 1825.00

HulkSmash

that's not the price.. that's the starting price. Expect it to get up to those numbers.
You usually bid on Ebay.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Those Laminators are not very expensive at all and you should be able to get one from one of their dealers no problem.

tattoo.dan

i bought that same laminator. a lot better than my old daige! haven't had a problem yet. contact their number. you can order from them. they are out of florida. that is what i did. shipping and everything was right around 2k for it and it was money well spent!

SlightlyChilled

I am looking at that or the other one with the arm looking thing the MJ-500

I only need a 55"

I would like to get the one that only uses one wheel for the height of the roller.

Just Me

i have the smaller one and it has worked flawlessly so far, matter of fact one of my friends has a daige and when his messes up comes over and uses mine!

Bill43mx

I am looking at that or the other one with the arm looking thing the MJ-500

I only need a 55"

I would like to get the one that only uses one wheel for the height of the roller.

I was going back and forth myself between the AK and MJ models. Here's the difference....the MJ backing paper takeup is belt driven from the laminate shaft, as the laminate is pulled off the roll it turns the shaft. On the AK series the backing paper takeup roller is chain driven off of the laminator motor. When I spoke with Tony at Master he said the moror drive is much better, especially for longer laminating runs. It was only a couple of hundred $ difference so that's the one we went with. Regarding the single handle roller adjustment, keep in mind that they recommend only the roller weight for laminating. So you don't have to get equal pressure by dialing down both sides the exact same amount like you do on a Daige for example. Just lower until the screw isn't carrying any weight and you're good to go. Someone also commented that he preferred the top screws because you can go around back to pull the laminate tight and still reach the adjusters to lower the roller, which you can't do with the front handle.

Oh...and the price difference from the 55" to the 65" was something like $26 so we went big just in case we someday decide to get a 60" printer.

Last edited: