• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Van Wrap

ProWraps

i always wondered why people say that urls are better than phone numbers when the medium used is seen by other vehicles and people with phones. just dont get it.

i can understand having the url, but the phone number i think is more important on mediums such as that.

phototec

i always wondered why people say that urls are better than phone numbers when the medium used is seen by other vehicles and people with phones. just dont get it.

i can understand having the url, but the phone number i think is more important on mediums such as that.

I kind of think you need both, the website and phone number for those who want to call right away!

:thumb:

ucmj22

Back to basics

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-10-13 at 4.45.15 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-10-13 at 4.45.15 PM.png
    115.6 KB · Views: 90

GRAFIKWORX

yes much better , looks good ,but it needs the (SG) logo like the other van has . to me that is what will help define the Brand, or consistency.