• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Vector Art

Deaton Design

Heres a pic of four of the cars on the cd. Only 49.95 for 50 of these!

Attachments

• hotrodsfour2.jpg
    hotrodsfour2.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 80

Deaton Design

Only 49.95 for the Hot Rods collection, and 49.95 for the Trucks collection.
Coming in a few days...The Holiday collection!

W

www.esigns.com

Great looking collection John! If my memory serves me correctly didn't your Son work with you on this project? What a great opportunity for both of you if my memory is correct.

Deaton Design

Yep, sure did. We spent alot of time on it. We are finishing another one right now of Holiday clipart. Ill be offering it next week.

W

www.esigns.com

what a great experience for both of you being able to work on a project like that which will be distributed far and wide..hopefully he will get that sense of pride that I remember when starting in the trade of seeing your artwork up on the side of a building, in print or on the side of a vehicle.

Did you include his name on the publishing information? it will be a great thing for him to list when applying for college, future jobs, etc...he's published :)

you're a great Father John. what an amazing opportunity for you and your Son. I look forward to seeing your upcoming collections.