• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Versaworks DUAL Rip?

mac_man_luke

Got an email with upgrade instructions today to suit our XR640, fingers crossed its better and versa works has been very average the last few years.

Behrmon

Pr. Bear-Mon
Apparently a few more machines added and will be a free update to qualfying machines. Our XR640 was to new and our XC540 to old, nice if it would run both but don't see the XC on the list.

"
As of January 31, 2017, owners of select Roland models will be able to upgrade their RIP from Roland VersaWorks® to Roland VersaWorks® Dual at no charge, reflecting Roland’s continued commitment to providing its customers with technologies that make their workflows as simple and efficient as possible.

Roland’s VersaWorks Dual RIP builds upon the intuitive, easy-to-use capabilities of Roland VersaWorks, providing high quality printing, while also adding enhanced processing and editing functions.

VersaWorks Dual, already available for Roland’s TrueVIS VG and SG series, SOLJET EJ-640 and VersaUV LEF-300, LEF-200 and LEF-12i printers, is now also compatible with the printers and printer/cutters listed below:

Additional Models Now Supported

VersaStudio® BN-20

VersaUV® LEC-540/330

VersaUV® LEF-12/20

VersaUV® LEJ-640/640FT

VersaEXPRESS RF-640

VersaCAMM® SP-540i/300i

VersaCAMM® VS-640i/540i/300i

SOLJET® Pro 4 XR-640"

splizaat

Downloaded Dual today.... a few questions::

-Do the same exact profiles work in Versaworks Dual and Standard Versaworks?
-Can we expect the EXACT same colors being printed from Dual and Standard versa works from the RVW print files we use on our regular customers' stickers and prints?