• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Web Site?

Tagdog

Take a look at our new web site. www.hcgraphix.com

On the home page click on "promotional products" and go to our sister site www.addatrademark.com We are getting into the promotional business as a supliment and we want the two to tie together with our logos and pitch lines. We will also wrap our small trailer with the same in mind.

Thanks and let it rip,

Signs Up

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I think your political section should be nixed.

I believe it will create too many problems for you. Although they may or may not be your thoughts, beliefs or candidates of choice.... most people with today's mindset, might be turned off by that section.

Otherwise, some fine tuning and it should be fine.

Tagdog

Explain the Political Sign section. Are you talking about the images? We screen print coroplast. I was just trying to show some samples but I could changhe this to Generic terms.

Font... Okay I guess I just liked it.

We will do more spell check.

Thanks

Tagdog

Yes,

The Political Signs the images should be very generic. I showed samples of what we had done. I will change this.

Signs Up