• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Website

D&Tgraphics

Well, my new retail website is almost done. there are just a few tweeks to be made here and there. I put our new designer on this project to see what he can do for us. Let me know what you think. Any and all suggestions are welcome. Thanks.
www.DandTgraphics.com

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
love the wrap on the jeep....i just did some quick looking around and the one thing i found is the "contact us" doesn't work....i'm assuming you know that, but just wanted to make sure....other than that...i like it...nice and easy to navigate...always makes it easier...

iSign

I just had a nice look around. lots of info there & easy to navigate. The only thing that I thought of from a navigation point, I didn't really pay as much attention to where I clicked because i wasn't really shopping, so after clicking on one thing, I went to see something else, & the buttons don't stay highlighted as a marker to where you are. In some of the printing, signs, or other silk screen pages there is a header matching the page name in your buttons, but not always... so having the button remain highlighted for the page you are viewing is my only suggestion... if you were even looking for suggestions. Nice job!

Poconopete

Navigation is inconsistent-top, left, right, in images. The header loads slow-needs to be optimized, many broken links.
Home page is very busy and might be better if the page was larger and everything was spread out a lil.
I also have a personal beef with child pages of which there are many.

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
I'm no expert at SEO but i believe it helps to have live text on the homepage rather than images of text. Your other pages do have searchable text. Someone on here can probably elaborate more

When I updated my site I tried to get totally away from having so many images of text. Google cannot index a paragraph from an image

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I think you should consider a complete redo of the portfolio section to something that would allow going through each section with slide show style navigation. Clicking on a thumb that opens a new window with nothing but the image and which must be individually closed is a PITA and looks unprofessional.

D&Tgraphics

Wow, Thanks for all the feedback.

fenris, yeah, I know the contact page is messed up, it's being fixed today.

Doug, I will look into the highlighted link thing. Thanks. I missed that.

Vector Doc, we haven't gotten to the SEO stage yet but, I'm not to worried about the homepage. As long as the product pages show up well that's really what matters. Plus, I will be having Alt tags for all the images.

Fred, I should have mentioned that in my opening thread, We haven't set up the script on the portfolio page yet. But I agree with you 100%. the way it is now is terrible.

Thanks for all the feedback so far. Keep it coming.

GB2

Old Member
I like it, good looking, I found navigating simple and direct, couple of little spelling errors here and there, which I'm sure you'll pick up in the final proofing....I think you need to raise some of your prices for retail though...geez.

D&Tgraphics

I think you need to raise some of your prices for retail though...geez.

Ok I'm open to suggestions. Where do you think I need improvements on pricing? I know that we're on the higher end on a lot of products for my area. The Buffalo area is a pretty depressed area. I have no problem raising prices if I need to though.

Last edited: