• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Website

Kevin-shopVOX

We have recently launched our much needed new site. If anyone has any feedback that want to provide it is welcome and appreciated. We tried to consider all the gripes we've gotten in the past about our site. I personally think it's a breath of fresh air.

www.signvox.com

Again if anyone wants to know more about the product just let me know.

Have a good one.

signswi

At first glance it looks like a big improvement. Though there are too many call for actions on the landing page. The decision on what to click next should be SUPER OBVIOUS to the visitor.

I would A/B test what you have now against a simple big button (and do multivariate testing on the button color) that says TAKE THE TOUR, without videos/webinar/pricing.

My gut tells me that would get more clicks then the four button options combined. Good use of social proof though, and the navigation is pretty flat. However you have mystery navigation on some of your sub-pages. If I go to to Tour I'm not sure it's clear enough that the icons on the left are navigation items. I would put them into a sub-menu up top under the main nav.

You're also missing meta descriptions (don't bother with keywords) and your backlink profile needs a ton of work. You can optimize on-page seo and UX until the cows come home but without some serious (quality) backlink building you won't get good SERP results.