• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Wrap Design

johnnysigns

did you adjust the kerning in your phone number from the last revision prior to print? It's hard to tell, but the periods looked a little wonky.

signgal

rofl the period looks closer to the six than the one. sometimes you hafta just eyeball it in the kerning adjustment

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Nice background, if just a little too contrasty, but terrible typography.

Mosh

Cool clipart background, poor lettering layout!

Just wait until she is out at the bar in her personal car, gets a DUI, it's all over the news, with your logo on it. Or she pulls a hit and run and all they see is your name (well I doubt that since it is so small) but the fuzz come looking for you. What if they find guns or something in her car. Your shop is the first place to get the SWAT team raiding it. I am telling you this from past experience. You might want to make sure she has insurance and a valid permit to operate a motor vehicle in the state you are residing in.
BTW stop PMing me!

Brands Imaging

Cool clipart background, poor lettering layout!

Just wait until she is out at the bar in her personal car, gets a DUI, it's all over the news, with your logo on it. Or she pulls a hit and run and all they see is your name (well I doubt that since it is so small) but the fuzz come looking for you. What if they find guns or something in her car. Your shop is the first place to get the SWAT team raiding it. I am telling you this from past experience. You might want to make sure she has insurance and a valid permit to operate a motor vehicle in the state you are residing in.
BTW stop PMing me!

mosh, I'm glad to see that you got rid of your cross dressing avatar. thanks for the advice. I'll try to avoid swat....it will be hard but we will try. Its ashame we dont get to see any of your work on here. I guess someday you'll land a big enough job to get a premium membership

acothran

Is that the "Swirls and Flowers" PS brush set by Coby17/Brenda on the white portion of the background (rear door). I've used that brush set and if it isn't, it looks very similar. Just wondering. Thanks for sharing.

signmeup

I like the look. I could see people wanting that with no message on it just for the cool factor. I would have added the text in cut vinyl so you can remove the text if the employee leaves. That way she still gets a cool "paint job".

JR's

Brands, where did you get the clip art? It looks really cool.
I like the scrollwork on top of the splatter. Is there one piece of scroll clipart or is there more than one.
You probably could have got away with just your web address. But It looks cool.

JR