Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New wrap just finished

Discussion in 'Vehicle Wraps' started by SSG_SIGNS, Nov 11, 2010.

1. SSG_SIGNS

SSG_SIGNS Member

May 7, 2009
    Just got this one done. The front roof coul was a PITA to get to, got to figure out an easier way of doing that before we do another one. Totally new branding campaign for this customer. They have never done any advertising but has seen all of his competition rolling around with wraps that we have done and he finally decided he better start advertising. I think he made the right decision.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. HulkSmash

HulkSmash Major Contributor

Sep 10, 2010
    Denver.
    :thumb: awesome! that actually looks like a pretty easy wrap..

3. intense_design

intense_design Member

Oct 3, 2006
    South dakota
    Looking Good!!!

4. SSG_SIGNS

SSG_SIGNS Member

May 7, 2009
    Hey Coloradosigns, for the most part it was easy. The front roof was the pain just cause there is no easy way to get to it.

5. Malkin

Malkin Very Active Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Augusta, ME
    Yeah those things are a pain. I keep meaning to get a couple lifts of pipe staging and just run some planks over for that kind of job.

Looks great though! I hope the customer was trilled.

6. dj_elite

dj_elite Active Member

Oct 26, 2009
    New Hampshire
    For the front what I have used is staging like used for doing siding on a house. I have caster wheels that go on the bottom and you can wheel it around. The X crossmembers are removable. I remove one side so it can go close. No more ladders! Here is a picture. I couldnt find one with one section, but it would be just one of those sections

Attached Files:

7. SSG_SIGNS

SSG_SIGNS Member

May 7, 2009
    Hey thanks for all the comments, we actually have a scaffold but it wasn't wide enough to fit over the front of the truck, it was about 12" to narrow, we were bummed.

8. surf city

surf city Active Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Toms River, NJ
    Get yourself another scaffold and a couple of 2x8's between the 2 or buy an aluminum stage to go across the 2 of them, makes it alot easier.

Nice job on the wrap btw.

9. dj_elite

dj_elite Active Member

Oct 26, 2009
    New Hampshire
    All you need is a wider X brace

10. phototec

phototec Very Active Member

May 23, 2008
    Belton
    Nice Wrap!

Nice Wrap!

Question: Is it a partial wrap, just the top part of the box and back, not the tool boxes, not the front of the cab, etc?