• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New wrap just finished

SSG_SIGNS

Just got this one done. The front roof coul was a PITA to get to, got to figure out an easier way of doing that before we do another one. Totally new branding campaign for this customer. They have never done any advertising but has seen all of his competition rolling around with wraps that we have done and he finally decided he better start advertising. I think he made the right decision.

Attachments

• GEDC1355.jpg
    GEDC1355.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 180
  • GEDC1361.jpg
    GEDC1361.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 151
  • GEDC1357.jpg
    GEDC1357.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 98
  • GEDC1359.jpg
    GEDC1359.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 150
  • GEDC1356.jpg
    GEDC1356.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 154

SSG_SIGNS

Hey Coloradosigns, for the most part it was easy. The front roof was the pain just cause there is no easy way to get to it.

Malkin

Yeah those things are a pain. I keep meaning to get a couple lifts of pipe staging and just run some planks over for that kind of job.

Looks great though! I hope the customer was trilled.

dj_elite

For the front what I have used is staging like used for doing siding on a house. I have caster wheels that go on the bottom and you can wheel it around. The X crossmembers are removable. I remove one side so it can go close. No more ladders! Here is a picture. I couldnt find one with one section, but it would be just one of those sections

Attachments

• staging.JPG
    staging.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 103

SSG_SIGNS

Hey thanks for all the comments, we actually have a scaffold but it wasn't wide enough to fit over the front of the truck, it was about 12" to narrow, we were bummed.

surf city

Hey thanks for all the comments, we actually have a scaffold but it wasn't wide enough to fit over the front of the truck, it was about 12" to narrow, we were bummed.

Get yourself another scaffold and a couple of 2x8's between the 2 or buy an aluminum stage to go across the 2 of them, makes it alot easier.

Nice job on the wrap btw.

phototec

Nice Wrap!

Nice Wrap!

Question: Is it a partial wrap, just the top part of the box and back, not the tool boxes, not the front of the cab, etc?