• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New wrap on shop van

cooltouch

We just redid our heavy Chevy. Thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 129

Craig Sjoquist

Can I be honest ...?
I like the layout & even the mixed modern retro look, well done

Myself would have not done the fade on name ( hard to read) just dark blue been better.

On your main sign in background white letters ..Contrast contrast contrast

Hope a not offended or anyone else cause it does look great

cooltouch

I love feedback! That sign is actually coming down shortly and being replaced with channel letters. We did the van about 2 months ago, before we recently dropped the stroke and gradient in the logo as pictured in my profile pic for signs101.

visual800

Can I be honest ...?
I like the layout & even the mixed modern retro look, well done

Myself would have not done the fade on name ( hard to read) just dark blue been better.

On your main sign in background white letters ..Contrast contrast contrast

Hope a not offended or anyone else cause it does look great

craig said it! I like the font solid myself

cooltouch

Thanks guys. Do most of you guys stop at the roof line or go over? We have made it standard to go over our roofs on vans, transits, etc at least 4-6 inches. A lot of our customers like we go over the roof.

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
Thanks guys. Do most of you guys stop at the roof line or go over? We have made it standard to go over our roofs on vans, transits, etc at least 4-6 inches. A lot of our customers like we go over the roof.

I'll typically do the drip rail and not the roof.

Dan Antonelli

The layout is clean and uncluttered but the typography has some challenges with some very awkward negative spaces being created by some of the ligatures. Actually hinders the legibility , especially between the C and O, T and O, and C and H. Just seems like a really awkward mix of u/lc letters. No web address?