• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Wraps

Brands Imaging

Avery 1005 EZ matching Lam....DOL something...
whatever it is....its crap..

we had a friend rave about the avery, i had used it a while ago and thought I didnt like the lite adhesion it had...i was right, this stuff is weak, plus its too cold in the northeast right now for this....

we had a temp controlled room (on site install) but it was right next to an overhead door...anyway...had alot of adhesion problems but the wraps turned out nice...

please disregard the busy design, we tried hard to keep it simple but if you have ever done work for a car dealership then you understand!!!

Attachments

• vehiclewrap-porterflex.jpg
    vehiclewrap-porterflex.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 111
  • vehiclewrap-porterquest.jpg
    vehiclewrap-porterquest.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 92
  • FlexSide.jpg
    FlexSide.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 110
  • FlexBack.jpg
    FlexBack.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 109

Mosh

That monkey looks familiar. I think it is a copywritten image. I am going to do some research! Other than that looks good. Let you know on the primate picture.

Brands Imaging

That monkey looks familiar. I think it is a copywritten image. I am going to do some research! Other than that looks good. Let you know on the primate picture.

hey mosh....when you are done smoking your pot let me know what you find about my clients copyrighted photo (owned by them).

I'm assuming you prefer 3m?

yeah, its far superior to any other cast vehicle material out there.

I had worked for company that almost always used Avery 1005 EZ. I agree, I didn't like the adhesion. I will say that it printed brighter and had a better color gamut than 3M's vinyl for their particular printer.

TheSnowman

You'll have to excuse Mosh, he's just being his drunk self. It's a little busy, but still good. I've seen way busier.