• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New

JACsigns

Hi everyone,
Im looking forward to finding tricks and tips for my business.. I'm here in Hell.. oh that's Alloway, NJ. It's a home based business and I love this.. right now it's getting started so I'm driving a big yellow limo (school bus) part time but I know it will take off..

seems like all I do now is look at signs when out driving around.. :smile:I used to do hand lettering but found this to be much more rewarding and simple.. Learning Photoshop is my biggest challenge at the moment.

As for me... I escape on my horse when I need to break. (almost everyday) shhh don't tell.. other times I can be found at the 'puter working on one design or another..
JC

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome to a outstanding forum n ppl
find a voctech school that teaches adobe photoshop
thats what I'm doing now

wraps r kewl

Hello & welcome from Stony Plain, AB, Canada

Git er Done, come on....you guys havn't seen real cold....I'll trade you a -40 Alberta winter for that paradise your livin in.....LOL

Fine Line Darrel :Canada 2:

KR3signguy

ri4129.jpg

hello