• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newbee SEEKING SOFTWARE

dzigngraffix

Hey all, we are looking for better software!!! I only have lxi 8.6 apprentice. And of course my standard computer has as many fonts. Is the Master and Master Plus worth the money? I am doing home interior vinyl for wall decor now, have a few sign jobs for trailers, dirtbikes, and race cars lined up, but i need fonts and the ability to shadow, overlay, and such. Any ideas? I have a Vinyl Express R series Cutter now. yes I know i skimped but just getting started and wanted to see where the business goes before i drop major coin onequipment.

DTFuqua

If funds are low, I use Corel Draw X4 to design and cut from. I do vinyl signs and rhinestone templates in the sandblast resist from hartco

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
There are literally dozens of software solutions worth considering. The cost of each is secondary to whether or not you like the solution and can pay for it from the profits you make from the jobs you do.

If you're looking for more features and goodies like fonts, then you could do a lot worse than pickup up a copy of Corel Suite X4 for $349.00 and then export your designs to LXi Apprentice for production. Or you could go with a solution like CiberCut Pro currently on sale for $295.00 and use it in place of LXi.