• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newbie-EnduraCut24

doraneb

I live in Jamaica. I am an absolute beginner, but hopefully you will lend a hand. I would like to get into the signmaking business. At present I print t-shirts. I had a CraftRobo cc22o recently, but that broke. I recently got an EnduraCut24 (used). No instruction manual, nothing. I know...dumb to have bought it in the first place, but it seemed like a good idea at the time. Can anyone point me in the direction as to where I could possibly get an instruction manual.(I already tried S**n W***house...no luck).
Thanks

Stealth Ryder

I live in Jamaica. I am an absolute beginner, but hopefully you will lend a hand. I would like to get into the signmaking business. At present I print t-shirts. I had a CraftRobo cc22o recently, but that broke. I recently got an EnduraCut24 (used). No instruction manual, nothing. I know...dumb to have bought it in the first place, but it seemed like a good idea at the time. Can anyone point me in the direction as to where I could possibly get an instruction manual.(I already tried S**n W***house...no luck).
Thanks

Have you looked on their website, I found it in about 3 seconds just by typing Enduracut Manual in the search block:

www.signwarehouse.com/support/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=viewdownload&downloaditemid=65