• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newbie from Southern Indiana

Tim J.

Greetings from Southern Indiana. Have had a CX24 cutter for about 12 years or so, and was pretty familiar with what I was doing with the cut-vinyl stuff, with Signlab 9.1 vinyl. Now, I recently got a Roland SC540EX to expand my graphics availabilities. Software is Signlab Print & Cut 9.1 . Big difference! Hope I can get the hang of the print and cut stuff. Does anybody know of any schools, or seminars that I can go to that I can get some more training, etc. with this new system? Thanks again!

particleman

Hello fellow Hoosier, I'm about 2 hrs east of you :)

Most of the trade shows, ISA, SGIA, and the NBM show (Indianapolis) offer seminars on various signmaking topics. Trade shows are a nice way to meet people and get a feel for the industry. Some of the equipment dealers offer training, I think Advantage does, although I wouldn't expect it to be cheap. This forum has a ton of info (use the search) and if you ask a specific question you'll probably get an answer here.

TresL

Welcome, I'm in Newburgh running a Roland as well. I tried several RIP's...Went back to Versaworks