• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newbie from St Louis

cjkiefer

I have been using a Stika SX-12 for years now for my painting business. I recently purchased a Colorcamm PC-20 because I need a bigger cutter and it was at the right price. Now i have stepped in to making RC stickers for a bunch of guys. I decided to do this because I couldnt find a local shop to even consider doing them or trying to change an arm and a leg for printing and laminating 15 logos in a 6" by 12" sheet.

Now I have to figure out how to print laminate and cut with it as the sticker side has started taking off.

Any help would be greatly appriciated. I have the printer setup and working great. It prints beautiful stickers just need to laminate them because the fuel these guys use will rip the color right off.

Thanks
Colton Kiefer

tattoo.dan

Glad you're doin' em...cuz I am one of those guys that don't like to or charge an arm and a leg! lol....I would say grab a big squeegee to laminate..don't spend too much money on a laminator in case you get sick of doing em or it doesn't really take off that much!

Not familiar with your cutter or printer..just make sure you have software to print and read registration marks for the contour cutting and you should be good!

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
Glad you're doin' em...cuz I am one of those guys that don't like to or charge an arm and a leg! lol....
:rock-n-roll:

Welcome from the Kingdom of Texas!

We don't mind doing work for peoples' hobbies. It is just it must pay at the same rate as all other work for us to stay in business.
The hobbist does not mind spending 8 hours on a small detail and expects us to have the same dedication to their project, for free or at least at a steep discount. Nevermind you must feed your family, pay the light bill, work's comp insurance, property taxes,...shall I continue?

SignBurst PCs

Welcome from Utah!

We (SignBurst PCs) are a Merchant Member here on Signs101. We offer computer systems specifically for the sign and vehicle wrap industry.

I hope to see you out in the forums.