• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

newbie from utah

49hd

Hi, I kind of fell into this. My girlfriend and I were at a lost freight auction and ran across 2 master vinyl cutters. I bought them just figuring I would sell them once I fixed them. That's where I was wrong. I had to buy software just to make sure they worked. After playing with them I decided I had to have this for sandblast etching. My initial cost was 40.00 plus about 100.00 in parts so I'm into this so cheap I can just have fun and not have to justify making money, although the potential does exist. I have watched this forum for quite some time, got some very useful information and figured it was time to join. I already know master is not going to be my only cutter, looking to upgrade already but then I have to make a few sheckles to justify buying a new one. I hope it's okay to pick your brains once in awhile. I am really enjoying being creative again.

Sid