• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newbie from years ago...

PSPVinyls

Joined in 2012, but closing shop in 2015...
My business just wasn't making it. I blame the economy and also those darn franchise sign shops that have sprung up in my area!
No offense to those who may work for one. XD
Anyways, it's time to sell some equipment. Well, actually just a cutter, keeping the other machines to use as a hobby.
The cutter I want to sell is a Panther 24" Vinyl Express cutter... it's 11 years old and works fine. Just was wondering how much should I sell it for? I know back in 2011, Ruthietoons1 had a question about how much they should pay for one
http://www.signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?77899-Panther-24-quot-Vinyl-Express-Cutter
but that was even before I signed up XD
Anyways, I'm not sure if I should include the WAAAAY outdated software that originally came with it. I have all the Flexi upgrade software up to 7.6 v2. with the dongle key, but I upgraded to the Flexi Subscription since then. I already canceled that, one of a few more subscriptions for my business I have to cancel...
Bottom line: 3 questions:
1. Should I sell the machine with the software and dongle and for how much?
2. Should I just sell the machine (has everything included, just never came with a stand) and for how much?
3. Should I bundle it all with rolls of vinyl I rarely use or sell them separately?

Even though I rarely posted anything since joining this forum, I did follow along and even without asking, got some great ideas and solved a few problems of my own thanks to the many members on here. Thanks for the almost going on 3 years of experience.772