• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newbie having big time trouble - PLEASE HELP

treaz

Hello everyone,
I'm such a newbie. I just purchased this Roland Camm-1 PNC-910. First problem is my pen mode started to blink & I have no idea how to fix this. Secondly, I have tried to cut from SignGo trial version without any luck prior to the pen mode button blinking. The cutter has performed it's self test cutting out a square within a circle but everytime I tried to print out "Yale" it cuts numbers or the error button starts to blink....If anyone has any pointers, I would truly, truly appreciate their time & effort.

THANKS!!!!

treaz

Roland PN-910 Really need help PLEEASE ~ I'm truly sorry

I'm truly sorry that I didn't respond right away ~ I have been sick & unable to do anything. I have responded to my other post ~ I posted that one prior to seeing the "Roland" category ~ I'm a newbie on this site. Please I really do need help & don't understand all the anger. I'm truly sorry & in deep.
thank you!!!!!