Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie having big time trouble - PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Roland' started by treaz, Oct 23, 2007.

1. treaz

treaz New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Hello everyone,
    I'm such a newbie. I just purchased this Roland Camm-1 PNC-910. First problem is my pen mode started to blink & I have no idea how to fix this. Secondly, I have tried to cut from SignGo trial version without any luck prior to the pen mode button blinking. The cutter has performed it's self test cutting out a square within a circle but everytime I tried to print out "Yale" it cuts numbers or the error button starts to blink....If anyone has any pointers, I would truly, truly appreciate their time & effort.

THANKS!!!!

Tags:
  2. gvgraphics

gvgraphics Very Active Member

Mar 23, 2006
    This is the second time you have posted this. I responded to your first request, refer back to it and answer the questions.

We can't help you if you don't respond to our questions. Starting a new thread will not help.

Here is your first request:
    http://www.signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23299

3. treaz

treaz New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Roland PN-910 Really need help PLEEASE ~ I'm truly sorry

I'm truly sorry that I didn't respond right away ~ I have been sick & unable to do anything. I have responded to my other post ~ I posted that one prior to seeing the "Roland" category ~ I'm a newbie on this site. Please I really do need help & don't understand all the anger. I'm truly sorry & in deep.
    thank you!!!!!