• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

newbie help vinyl size

Butcher909

Hi i just got my vinyl install and i got corel draw where do i set the size of the cut i want to make looking for size like this?

BEHEADEDTS.jpg Offsite pic replaced. Please observe our rules on photo posting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave Drane

Either pull the arrow in one of the corners or set it at the top where it tell you the size. Scroll over the size and type in the size you want to cut at and hit enter?

Dave Drane

Yes. "Y" is the height and ""X" is the length. If you set it at holding the parametres, you only have to type in one or the other and it will enlarge or decrease it at the same proportian. If you are looking at the whole shirt but only want the design size then you need to dreaw a rectangle or square and keep enlarging it until it fits the design.
Hope that helps

iSign

although this comment has no bearing on your question... I hope your not going to make that artwork all squeezed down like that... besides running you art below where it looks good, it's also so stretched that it looks bad... less is more.. at least about 1/3 less in my opinion, for the lettering, and the art should have a perfect circle