Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie Here to Signs 101

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by VonsGraphix, Apr 29, 2006.

1. VonsGraphix

VonsGraphix New Member

Apr 29, 2006
    Hello Everyone...

Just wanted to introduce myself to you guys & gals and say "HI".....
    and also tell you a little about myself as well....i have been employed by a worldwide sign franchise called Sign-A-Rama in Northern NJ for the last 13 years or so....i do all their design, full digital design & output, vehicle installs, partial or full vehicle wraps, in house production when need be, and anything else that a vinyl shop does...

I have also owned & operated "Von's Graphix & Designs" since 1985 as a sophomore in high school....i started paintng and airbrushing denim jackets for friends with bands like with Iron Maiden, Metallica, RUSH, Bon Jovi, the usual high school stuff and went on to larger stuff from there on...now i do a lot of work on street rods, harleys, commercial vehicles, boats, semi's, and custom signs....we also specialize in logo concept & design, gold leaf lettering, custom graphics, flames, air-brushing, full custom paint jobs as well...
    oh well...enough about myself, im glad to have found a place like this where i can embrace others like myself and share in the wealth of knowledge that so many of you can offer....i know there are so many of you out there that have much more experience than i do, and with that i hope to also contribute to others that have much less experience than you or i do....i had to start somewhere and i hope to help out and answer any questions you guys might have...So please...ask away
    thank you for your time and patience with this long intro.....Sincerely...Chuck @ Von's Graphix & Designs

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2006
    Tags:
  2. justgraphics

justgraphics Member

Sep 23, 2004
    :Welcome: to :signs101: from Smyrna, GA

3. Bigdawg

Bigdawg Just Me

Jun 8, 2005
    Sunny Florida
    Welcome Chuck... but if you want these old eyes to be able to read your posts you have GOT to go to a larger font size...:smile:

4. VonsGraphix

VonsGraphix New Member

Apr 29, 2006
    sorry about that...i'll remember for next time....[/

5. Cadmn

Cadmn Very Active Member

Aug 19, 2005
    Howdy from Texas chuck:Welcome: 2 :signs101: & your second post was definately easier for us to read thanks :wine-smi:

6. TC49010

TC49010 Active Member

Jan 19, 2005
    :Welcome:

7. 2NinerNiner2

2NinerNiner2 Very Active Member

Mar 21, 2006
    Calgary, AB
    Bonjour de Montréal, Chuck! :)

8. signsbyrick

signsbyrick Member

Mar 18, 2006
    Welcome from Texas

9. greeter896

greeter896 Member

Feb 28, 2006
    Welcome to Signs101

Hi Chuck,

Welcome to :signs101: from SoCal.

Regards,

Gary/Sign FX

10. Vinny's Sign Shack

Vinny's Sign Shack Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Welcome to the best forum board in the world Chuck!

11. The Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee Major Contributor

Welcome Chuck

:Welcome:TO :signs101: From Arkansas.
    :Coffee:

12. Pro Signs & Graphix

Pro Signs & Graphix Very Active Member

Apr 18, 2006
    Welcome Chuck! :Welcome:

I think everybody here always enjoys a new "chew toy" :Big Laugh (Maybe I shouldn't have told you yet.............?)

Anyway - do us all a favor. FORGET that "experience" stuff! I CAN guarantee you that you have experience in something, or things, that we don't. Like my cousin used to say: "If its free...it's for me" - so cough up what you know and start posting. Do not worry about what anybody may or may not say.

If you have been "lurking" at all - you will notice one extreme difference, in comparison to other forums. EVERYBODY here is extremely congenial - no rudeness (not usually) whatsoever. It just is not tolerated.

Again, WELCOME!

BTW, what's the weather like in Hackensack lately?

George

13. stuart@accupress.com

stuart@accupress.com Member

Nov 10, 2005
    Welcom Chuck!
    Great to have you aboard

14. maplehillgraphics

maplehillgraphics Member

Feb 20, 2006
    Welcome Chuck!

15. VonsGraphix

VonsGraphix New Member

Apr 29, 2006
    actually i just found this website just yesterday thru a link on someone elses site...sooo glad i did....thank you all for the big welcome too....

16. Git-R-Done

Git-R-Done Member

Mar 31, 2005
    Hello and welcome Chuck.

17. ENTDesign

ENTDesign Very Active Member

May 12, 2005
    Welcome

18. skyhigh

skyhigh Major Contributor

Jun 16, 2005
    PA