• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newbie in GA

RavenTecGraphics

Hello!!!! I just stumbled across this forum while googling for some sign advise.

A little about me and my company - My husband used to work for a company that mainly cut wooden letters, but they would dabble with vinyl from time to time. So my husband learned everything about the vinyl business except for the art (he does not have an artistic bone in his body). I, myself, had experience with CAD and Photoshop. then one day he decided to get a cutter, and as they say, the rest is history. In the beginning I only did the art, and he did the rest. But then he taught me how to install, etc. and I have gotten to be quite the pro.

We started the business doing little odd jobs out of our house, and then decided to set up at a flea market. Now we're getting busy enough that I'm quitting my job and we are opening up our own office.

As nerve wracking as it is to quit my job in this economy, we're never going to know if we're going to make it, unless we try.

So, that's about the long and the short of it. I look forward to getting to know you all, and helping the newbies out there that are even fresher than I am :)