• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newbie need help printing (Picture inside)

aqpaint

Thanks everyone for help! Now i'm near perfect result. Still have some line in printing tho. not sure why but I guess it is not a hardware problem.

Thank you all!

Mosh

The problem with getting used equipment for your first machine. A roland tech would have taught all this to you. That ink pool is a sponge, I mentioned changing that. the bottom of your heads have way too much ink on them, that is seriously AFTER a cleaning...a manual cleaning?

aqpaint

The problem with getting used equipment for your first machine. A roland tech would have taught all this to you. That ink pool is a sponge, I mentioned changing that. the bottom of your heads have way too much ink on them, that is seriously AFTER a cleaning...a manual cleaning?

I changed all the sponges, the large one, the mist and the T sponge. I did a manual clean. (If manual clean is with the stick) I think I had a lot of ink on the head because of that ink pool I had. Now I almost have a perfect print. I think that if I had a tech down here I would'nt have learn like I did.. Those printer are a completly different world that I used to know!

wps123

Black print head

I'm pretty new as well and purchased a used hp designjet 5500 to get into the digital printing world and had the same problems with the lines. It was because the printer has been sitting for awhile and I had to do a flush and replace the printheads that were messed up and it started working perfectly for me. Also for the colors it's probably you color profiles. I didn't have a change to read all the other replays but doing so helped me with my problems.