• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newbie RIP and print question

Fleetint

Hey, wasn’t sure if this should be in newbie area or here. Just started with doing this and making vehicle graphics and using flexi19 Figuring it out slowly.

My question, is there a way to add vertical and horizontal weed lines when you do RIP and print? I can do it if I just go straight to cut, but for the life of me can’t figure out how to do it the other way. Would be much nicer when I’m weeding larger projects.

Thanks

bannertime

Not really.

When doing a print/cut from Flexi you should get a window similar to this. Capture.JPG

There may be an option to do the border cut, but nothing like the cut lines when doing regular plotter cutting.

Fleetint

Right I have seen and have that selected, but when doing strictly cutting I can add in as many horizontal and vertical lines where i want to keep from all of the weeded material as one piece. Was just wondering if there was a way to do that from the print/cut menu. It isn't a big issue, I can just cut it off as I go.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Add the cut lines to your file before you send to RIP. Draw boxes around whatever you want and convert them to contour cuts.

Fleetint

Oh I misread what you said there bannertime, got it.

Had not thought to do that eahicks, I'll do that.

Thanks