• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newbie to Forum from Gold Coast, Australia.

Stuckup

Hello to all, new here. I travel a lot for work, and mostly do vehicle wrap Installs or Training. Hopefully at times I can help others avoid mistakes in the wrap field, as I learn also.

Nice to meet you all,

Mark van Dam.

Ken

Hi Mark. Welcome from BC. You will see that we are just now absorbing and reacting to the news of the death of our long time member ( also an Aussie) Dave Drane. Please dont feel as though we are ignoring you. Great to have you on board.
Ken

Stuckup

Thank you all.

And Ken, Yes I have heard a lot about Dave Drane, I have not run in his circles, as I am just a vinyl guy, but the stuff said about him that I have heard, the help he gave freely, not many people affect others so much. I did not want to intrude on that post, the sad news. We all know we dont matter unless we matter to others. I am not too far from his home town, and I dont know his family, but if I can help in any way for jobs or anything someone yell at me.