• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newbie to signs

Shovelhead

welcome, and please ignore the politically correct nonsense.

I think you avatar is your business. Thats why they are made anyway.

NExt thing they will complain about is the what someones' tag lines says.. I think I am starting to hate some of this immature sniping and grandstanding.

wow...Chivalry IS dead!!!

Attachments

• Long_20Tongue_20.....jpg
    Long_20Tongue_20.....jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 102

Gino

Premium Subscriber
WOW.....​
Holy chit man. You raised some tempers with that thing. I don't understand it..... so can't say what it is about it that has everyone arguing, but welcome from PA.................

Maybe you should show us something else that you're proud of and maybe we can all let this one go.

Sign_Boy

WOW.....​
Holy chit man. You raised some tempers with that thing. I don't understand it..... so can't say what it is about it that has everyone arguing, but welcome from PA.................

Maybe you should show us something else that you're proud of and maybe we can all let this one go.

He did post a few designs but no one responded yet.
I'm not going to be the first to cross that line. LOL

No offense:beer

Gino

Premium Subscriber
He did post a few designs but no one responded yet.
I'm not going to be the first to cross that line. LOL

No offense:beer

:thread
Okay...... I quit. I'm staying out of trouble tonight on the threads. I'm going home early tonight, picking up my wife and going to the club and then proceed to thank the guys at the bar that got me jobs this week. :wink:

Sign_Boy

:thread
Okay...... I quit. I'm staying out of trouble tonight on the threads. I'm going home early tonight, picking up my wife and going to the club and then proceed to thank the guys at the bar that got me jobs this week. :wink:

:thread Don't quit!!!!
If you do have a beer for me.