• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newbie to this site

appligraphics

Hello, my name is Cindy and I have been installling vinyl graphics for 20+ years and am always looking for new tricks and ideas. I install it as if I own it, that is my motto. I do not produce vinyl, install only. I am a mobile installation company. It is an art to laying vinyl and I love to see the finished product, step back and say wow!!! I have been checking out this site for a while and have decided to come over to the dark side ( I love your humor) Be nice, and can we all play together?

signage

Welcome to the forums from PA... (OllllO)

Be nice, and can we all play together? Now that's a tough question from a newbie;)

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome to a outstanding forum and people

I am amazed that you can just get install vinyl jobs ..realize there is alot of sign shops out there has 10 plus with in 2 miles here

Also alot of shops do not install wraps well or want to... but not seen many willing to pay a fair wage lately

appligraphics

understood, quoted a wrap a while back, customer said price was too high, 6 months later customer called me back to remove the full wrap and install. So instead of just an install I got that price plus the removal and the customer had to buy a whole new set of vinyl... Who made out??
Customer should of went with us the first time...LOL

welcome.

i have said it many times there is money to be made servicing shops that have no desire to ever leave their shop and there are a lot of these businesses. businesses who do no indstallation, no service...nothing outside of their shop, and in my experience the people that operate these shops have difficulty finding people who can deliver the services they say they can perform.