• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newbie with Klik n Kut

avasina

Hi all - I apologize if I've stumbled into a place I don't belong. I just got a Klic-n-Kut cutting plotter. I haven't yet been successful at getting it to do anything, so I browsed around for help and found this place. Does anyone else here have this machine?

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Can't help ya with that particular equipment, but you are in the right place IF you are here seeking anything from basic knowledge of this profession to simply a way to be in touch routinely with others of your particular experience level. You might give a little more info about that, and also the software you use, and what it is you want to produce with it. Tons of info here and the most up to date knowledge you'll get anywhere. Good luck.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The same dealer I provided a link for also offers the Cri Cut for $199 while the Klik N Kut is $1000 ,,, so there must be a difference.

mladams7259

The Klik-N-Nut appears to be a small vinyl cutter that is computer driven and the Cric-Cut Is not for vinyl and, from what little I read, is not computer driven. with limited capabilities. But I could be wrong.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Hmm. Maybe this will open up new avenues for everyone...
I don't offer Chipboard or Funfoam yet... Metal engraving tool included? Cool...:wine-smi:

Replicator

welcome.png