Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by stavrosvas, Feb 23, 2013.

1. stavrosvas

stavrosvas Printguru

Feb 22, 2013
    Cyprus
    hello i'm newbie to forum, i read a lot of post and i found it very interesting post .
    i buy a creation ct630 i install it and it works very well but i found an issue (if i try to cut something, from the start to the end it pass 1mm ) didn't finish the line.
    Anyone know how to fix it ?
    i see that on youtube before but i can't find it now:thankyou:

Tags:
  2. petermcg

petermcg New Member

Apr 20, 2016
    I am new here also, I think you may have to set the 'offset of the cutter knife"

3. striper14

striper14 Member

May 23, 2003
    home alone
    Welcome from Brisbane.....

I used a CT630 for a few years( its collecting dust here somewhere) & finishing cuts was never one of its successes..you can mess around with settings & blade height etc & u might get pretty close but i could never get the quality of cuts like i get with my Summa D75. Just live with it till you save enough to get a better quality cutter which takes away the stress of poor cuts which dont join properly, mediocre alignment etc...it'll save money in the long run..

Hope you enjoy the forum :smile: