• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

beinke

Hi All,
I bought a Roland Stika SV15 Just to do fun stickers at our farm and tracks the kids were building(and naming) for their motorbikes! We left the farm and came to the city. I gained employment with a business that builds trailers and toyhaulers. They then had me do the decals on their products etc.. After many :banghead: and :frustrated: i am working my way around it! :thumb: Lots of things i do i feel there must be better ways to do it and Youtube is providing lots of ideas! As well as your posts on here! As i design their brochures for the business and changing the way their business looks (*a nicer image) i feel that i am getting there slowly! I've had them build me stands etc to make the set up work better and more pratical! But i still struggle with usable room! LOL I am looking for a better cutter / plotter to make it easier as the one i have was perfect for the farm! But not for the requirements now! Hopefully as i get organised and we move to new premises (where i will have a much larger office) i will be able to accomplish the look they need with my work and uplift the business to be more professional!

:toasting:
Beinke

Dakotagrafx

Welcome- personally I love the graphtecs, had several and never a bad one - cut small stuff incredibly and make weeding so much easier than the cheap cutter I started with years ago.