• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

TCC

Premium Subscriber
Hi to you all!

I am old midwestern custom cabinet maker just trying to brank out and have some fun! Cutting viynl is alot like cutting wood but alot lighter for the old back. I found a wealth of info here already! I will be reading everyday! Have a great day! :wink:

GARY CULY

WELCOME FROM HAGERSTOWN,MD. good to see an old craftsman branching into signage ..im sure your taste for perfection and craftsmanship will follow into the signmaking ....im 50 yrs old here and been a signwriter for 30 years .and always wanted to do cabnet work .i have bought books to see "steps" but as in anything ,being around a professional would be the real way to learn ..have fun at your new adventure ..most any question you have can and will be answered here ,,many ,many fine signwriters hang out here