• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

loganBeckwithiv

Hey,

My name is Logan I'm only 18 but I've been designing signs, vehicle wraps, and race car graphics since I was 14. We had a few family members and friends that have had vinyl cutters or worked at a sign shop. I now work at that same shop. Its a decent sized shop and does $1.75 to 2.5 million a year in business. I mainly do wraps, I DONT! use aurora stuff or pre-mades... I'm a REAL Custom Wrap Designer. I try to make everything visible and catch peoples attention. I also design a lot of LED EMC's. On the side I do my own wraps and graphics for race cars. Here soon I plan on buying my own used printer as I am to the point of which I have the money to do so and the client following to fully support it.

well... thanks for your time!

GoodPeopleFlags

Welcome! I started in the biz when I was 18 and I'm 41 now. I started my own shop when I was 26 and now I wish I had waited longer. I'm back to working for someone else - and happy about it. If you have a sweet gig where you're at, think long and hard about venturing out. But you sound like you have a good head on your shoulders.

I'd love to see some of your work!