• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2NinerNiner2

Bonjour de Montréal, 'Vinylvision' :)
What part of AZ are you in? I lived in PHX for a while and had a great time there :)

2NinerNiner2

V-Vision - cool! ...or should I say "hot"! around the S.51st Ave. area ? I was in Deer Valley. Maybe it's because I have frozen for so long, but it couldn't get hot enough for me there! :) June 2002, of the one summer I spent there, was apparently the second hottest June on record - triple digits everyday :) ...ah, the pool and the Zima! :)

VINYLVISION

You know the area very well, Yeah definatly HOT!!!!!. enjoy it here
Where did you by your supplies when you were in AZ, there is not many places here. I found N.Glantz&sons, They seem to be great but they
have to order a majority of the supplies I need, Any Idea's for PHX,AZ

Last edited:

vid

VINYLVISION said:
...order a majority of the supplies I need, Any Idea's for PHX,AZ

I didn't do signs when I was in Phoenix, but doesn't Tubelite sell sign stuff. They're in the Avenues at Adams. I think Montroy has a branch there, too.

I miss that place sometimes. It was in the high 80's here in Modesto the other day. I got in to my truck to run out for lunch and turned the heater on... and turned it on high with the windows up. I love that HOT desert breeze.

I think 102 was about my favorite temperature. Not quite hot enough to melt the asphalt but warm enough that it chased most of the snowbirds outta town.

VINYLVISION

great I will look those places up. Yeah it's been on avg of 1002-107 here, I recently moved to PHX I actually came from Lancaster Ca? not that I am happy to admit that.

2NinerNiner2

VV - I bought most of my material from Southland Sign Supply, which isn't too far from your area. 3319 W. Catalina Dr. Phoenix, AZ 85017, 1-800-442-2573 or 602-484-7446... near 35th Ave and Thomas. They always had in stock what I needed :) And as VID mentioned, Montroy as well, which at the time, wasn't too far away on McDowell, I believe.

VINYLVISION

2NinerNiner2 said:
VV - I bought most of my material from Southland Sign Supply, which isn't too far from your area. 3319 W. Catalina Dr. Phoenix, AZ 85017, 1-800-442-2573 or 602-484-7446... near 35th Ave and Thomas. They always had in stock what I needed :) And as VID mentioned, Montroy as well, which at the time, wasn't too far away on McDowell, I believe.

Thanks 2NINER, I had a bad expierence with southland sign supply , I told that that I was new and in the process of applying for my business lic, and I was told that they can not deal with me until I get my Lic?